B: THE GAME B: THE GAME

ogodwat

TheMajormel responds:

hehe

Rex Stunts Rex Stunts

Easily the best game ever created

Duck Shooter Duck Shooter

I am a duck and I find this offensive.

Now that that is out of the way, let's talk review.
First of all, the animating itself wasn't very good. I'm not saying that's a huge deal, but it wasn't too pretty. Atleast make the background different from a solid colour.
Second, the gameplay wasn't good either. Simple click-to-shoot-movieclip mechanics is frowned upon, I'd say.
Now, it wouldn't be too bad if it didn't lag like hell. Because of that, I can't even hit the fast ducks that often.
In total, I give you 1 star. I suggest getting better animating skills, fixing the gameplay issues, and overall making it more appealing. Also, make more levels and a main menu besides the start API play button. Please improve these. I am definitely looking forward to a second version.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

Wow everyone, this was amazing. I love the parts where you form an alliance with Rue, knock bees on Glimmer, and when you have a toasty kiss with Peeta. This game was awesome. Absolutely. And then the finisher boss when Cato gets murdered by the vicious dog was beautiful- the art and music were definitely delightful. Also, the generosity with with all the medal points... this game was to good to be true. Thank you Tom, Jeff, and Oney, for making my day.

Juego de Disparos Betta. Juego de Disparos Betta.

Hmm..

I like the idea and style and how health regens and such, but the controls are a little wonky and the enemies are small. There coulda been more art, too. This is pretty good, though. Nice job!

Ideas: 8/10
Controls: 5/10
Art: 2/10
Overall: 7/10

-NightmareDuck-

- Control Bieber - - Control Bieber -

Nice Job

This is a fun, catchy, little game to play when bored. I like it. You did it correctly, and made it a bid addicting, too. 9/10. Great job!