Quiz animation Quiz animation

fuckin' great

Turtle Meets Shark Turtle Meets Shark

I enjoyed it. Shows there can be some funny stuff on newgrounds not relating to penises. Frame rate was effy, but didn't matter too much. Was pretty good, for a year or 2 ago.

Oh, and imanassasin, 1. Spell assassin correctly. Thanks. 2. This isn't youtube.

EJR responds:

The Gingerbread Magician The Gingerbread Magician

Waste of time. Not trying to be mean, but it was bland, no sound, and only like 4 seconds long. Shouldn't be on newgrounds.

Put The Sandwich Down! Put The Sandwich Down!

So, basically, the animation wasn't too bad, but the quality of the mic wasn't very good on the whispering. Also, it was pretty short and the background was bland. I give a two, because it wasn't TERRIBLE, just OKAY.
2/5

Get That Shotgun Get That Shotgun

Absolutely amazing.
5/5 Animation
5/5 Voice Quality/Acting
5/5 Storyline
5/5 Overall
I'm looking forward to more things from you.

The Zach Jones Experience The Zach Jones Experience

This is the most amazing thing in existence. You, Zachary John Jones, will never be forgotten. 9/11 Hasn't got sh*t on you.

~Porkchop

ZJ responds:

what

tree fights tree fights

That was not good AT ALL. It looks as though nothing was drawn by you, ('cept the badly drawn snake) as if it was all bitmaps, and there was no story or anything. It was just... horrible.
P.S. I'm only giving .5 a star because of the remix of Forrest.

flashmakeit responds:

Thanks for the five star dude. Everything was drawn by me I used ulead 3d studio and paintshop pro to make most of the artwork buddy. The snake was drawn with adobe flash and that was my idea of fun.

Gay Guy vs. Boots Gay Guy vs. Boots

This was pretty funny and the animation wasn't bad, plus, the sound effects were chosen well too. The short story itself was good too. Nice job!

shadow-ghost responds:

Thank you. Here, have a purse, on the house.

ME: Animated Header ME: Animated Header

Okay, so the animation was alright and so were the sound effects and such, but it was a bit short. Also, I think this is pretty good for a short, weekend project.

artistunknown responds:

Yeah, originally it was planned to be longer (like a longer more epic fight scene) but I ran out of time and had to get it done that day since the site was launching, but yeah, glad you enjoyed it.

Cell Project for School Cell Project for School

Ughh

First of all, this wasn't too exciting, yeah, it's for school, but not very interesting. Also, don't put a fecking ad on this school thing that (most likely) won't even make it. Sorry if I sounded harsh, but it's pretty much true.