Just the way it is Just the way it is

4cat is king

Fuck Video Games Fuck Video Games

king song i luv it papacy 2012

4cat responds:

listen, if you're gonna talk like that unda MY RUFF, i'm gonna take away ya xbox

Re-Stick Action Re-Stick Action

"Sounds like it could be used in a platformer."

Hint, hint.

Good job Jay, and yes I know this review is about 10 months and 13 days off, but so whut.
-Winner of 20 grammys
-Professional liar
-Guy with 3 titles

Jay responds:

Huh?

Fight! [Full Song] Fight! [Full Song]

Good Job!!

I like the style, it's almost like dubstep (I hope that's a complement towards you, 'cause it would be to me) and is pretty nice. It's very strange, but in a good way! It just sounds a little empty-ish. Maybe more percussion? Also, I'm not sayin' my music is perfect either, but I'm just trying to help, and I hope this review will help you. ;) happy music making.

-NightmareDuck

SleepyMoody responds:

I think I understand what you're saying man, thanks! But yah, for a first track Im happy yet I do understand what you mean about it being some what empty, Im also working on trying to get everything to sound level, y'know what I mean?

Indie MUUUUSIC Indie MUUUUSIC

Mehh

It was... well... not very good. I kinda enjoyed the beat, and liked the voice, but there was no timing and it just was.. bad. Please fix this if it's a habit or something. And if it is a joke, (Like My Name Is Tom) then that's good job at that.

VinneeVidiVici responds:

I made it to troll my friend lol. I couldn't find how to delete this song off my account.

Smoothie Groovy Smoothie Groovy

Pretty Good

I liked the beat and such, it was catchy, but it didn't loop. Try to make it loop if you're gonna say it's a loop... otherwise, nice job. 8/10.

DruoxtheShredder responds:

it does loop. Derp?

Goodbye Momma Goodbye Momma

Awesome!

Good job. This loops well and is pretty catchy. Can't wait for the game.

CaptainPlappeh responds:

Thanks guys, but the thing is, i'm the "lead artist" of multiple aspects. Hes the programmer-ey smart dude. I've made loads of concept art and whatnot. So... He knows basic java/c+ programming from what I know. He will learn much more within the distant future.

The Pharyngeal Reflex The Pharyngeal Reflex

Great.

It's an amazing song. I would totally listen to it whenever, and it's catchy, and original. I love it. Please continue to make more!

JustLikeAmmy responds:

Holy crap, thank you so much. I'm really glad you liked it, and I most certainly will!

Happy happy birthday Happy happy birthday

I can't quite explain it...

...but this is just SO AWESOME!! It is really happy, really fitting, and clearly something I will play at birthday parties. Thank you for creating this fine piece of art. It really makes me happy.