Quiz animation Quiz animation

fuckin' great

The Gingerbread Magician The Gingerbread Magician

Waste of time. Not trying to be mean, but it was bland, no sound, and only like 4 seconds long. Shouldn't be on newgrounds.

Put The Sandwich Down! Put The Sandwich Down!

So, basically, the animation wasn't too bad, but the quality of the mic wasn't very good on the whispering. Also, it was pretty short and the background was bland. I give a two, because it wasn't TERRIBLE, just OKAY.
2/5

B: THE GAME B: THE GAME

ogodwat

TheMajormel responds:

hehe

Rex Stunts Rex Stunts

Easily the best game ever created

Duck Shooter Duck Shooter

I am a duck and I find this offensive.

Now that that is out of the way, let's talk review.
First of all, the animating itself wasn't very good. I'm not saying that's a huge deal, but it wasn't too pretty. Atleast make the background different from a solid colour.
Second, the gameplay wasn't good either. Simple click-to-shoot-movieclip mechanics is frowned upon, I'd say.
Now, it wouldn't be too bad if it didn't lag like hell. Because of that, I can't even hit the fast ducks that often.
In total, I give you 1 star. I suggest getting better animating skills, fixing the gameplay issues, and overall making it more appealing. Also, make more levels and a main menu besides the start API play button. Please improve these. I am definitely looking forward to a second version.

Just the way it is Just the way it is

4cat is king

Fuck Video Games Fuck Video Games

king song i luv it papacy 2012

4cat responds:

listen, if you're gonna talk like that unda MY RUFF, i'm gonna take away ya xbox

Re-Stick Action Re-Stick Action

"Sounds like it could be used in a platformer."

Hint, hint.

Good job Jay, and yes I know this review is about 10 months and 13 days off, but so whut.
-Winner of 20 grammys
-Professional liar
-Guy with 3 titles

Jay responds:

Huh?

PLANET GUNSMOKE PLANET GUNSMOKE

Anything Trigun is a win in my book! I can't wait to rewatch the entire series on Netflix.

MikeLuckas responds:

do it! Then read the comic! It goes so much further

Timmy the Mod (Issue #1) Timmy the Mod (Issue #1)

beautiful

pls put me in issue #2

thx

ZJ responds:

NEVER COMING OUT SORRY BYE

Pokeball, GO Pokeball, GO

Really, really nice. I'd say it's nearly perfect. Amazing job!!